The rapids in Pernoo and Kultaa
The rapids in Pernoo and kultaa are two of the finest river areas in Southern Finland. More than 50 hectares of land for our use only. Fishing can be done by wading, from the beach, from a rowing boat or a canoe or from a belly boat. The special features of the area include long stretches of practically untouched river areas with wonderful rapids. Catching a fish is made more likely with the rainbow trout introduced to the waters in the spring and summer, before the salmon and sea trout arrive towards the end of the summer. Fishing in the area is only possible for groups staying in our country houses.
- Catches: salmon, sea trout, river trout, grayling, rainbow trout, pike, pike perch and asp
- Types of fishing: fly, spoon and row boat fishing
- Fishing season: The entire season
- The best seasons are spring and autumn
- The recommended group size: 1-20 people
- Duration: As agreed
- Contains: guides, boats, rapids rental, fishing gear and other necessary equipment
- Food as agreed
- Accommodation in the stunning Pernoo country houses along the rapids.
PICTURES FROM PERNOO COMING SOON